25252663.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Nope IIRC his name is Kyle Myre's and he's from Georgia. He does videos under the name FPS Russia which is linked to Machinima which is a gaming and streaming media site.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    This thread is killing me. Starts off with a question. Dude gets yelled at. Someone answers his question, someone scolds the kid with no volume control, followed by more yelling and then someone posts a pic of a guy who loves lamp, we then get a response from the OP defending himself and follow that up with more information, then someone livens things up by posting an opinion and that's followed up by MURDER! And now I've recapped the thread and it can go to the place that threads die.... PAGE 2 of the forum.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I have two 17C's that are converted to select fire...better choice as when a 18 is shot out, it is shot out. While the drop in sear is a non moving part, you can just move from weapon to weapon....17, 19, 22, 23, 21...etc

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    This thread is killing me. Starts off with a question. Dude gets yelled at. Someone answers his question, someone scolds the kid with no volume control, followed by more yelling and then someone posts a pic of a guy who loves lamp, we then get a response from the OP defending himself and follow that up with more information, then someone livens things up by posting an opinion and that's followed up by MURDER! And now I've recapped the thread and it can go to the place that threads die.... PAGE 2 of the forum.

OP started it. Mosinkid only yelled back because OP blew out his eardrums, and he couldn't tell how loud he was talking.

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    YOU STILL NEED TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST WORD IN SENTENCES, PROPER NOUNS, AND "I." YOU GO FROM ONE EXTREME TO THE OTHER.

You guys are hilarious!!! I did not know the use of capital letters offended so many. I do not type in all caps to yell. I have a good enough command of the English language to express whatever feeling I want to convey. I relax in leisurely conversation & do not always use proper capitalization, punctuation, or abbreviations. It is just not that serious to me.

Thank You for all of the responses that actually contributed to answering my original question.

Top Bottom