• ...and so much more!
  • zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I get my first suppressor on Friday!!!

My check was cashed 22October2012...20April2013 my approved form came! :rockwoot:

I cannot wait until I get a chance to go pick it up on Friday.

But I fear this will be the first of many to come...maybe I wont like it? :dunno:

Here she is! On my GSG...

Last edited:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Nice! Assuming they arent getting further behind (haha) I should have mine in about four months! My check was cashed at the end of February. Im thinking the new examiners will be getting hired and trained right about the same time mine is due, so I dont think I will get any boost off of the new ones. If anything, Im worried they will fall behind more while performing training.

Edit: Which suppressor?

mbafta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Warrick Co.
    congrats!!! I've been kicking around the idea of a suppressor too but the whole getting a "permission slip" thing just seems nuts for something like this....I guess that's the way they want me to feel though so I don't even bother...

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    congrats!!! I've been kicking around the idea of a suppressor too but the whole getting a "permission slip" thing just seems nuts for something like this....I guess that's the way they want me to feel though so I don't even bother...

Be careful. If you start showing you understand your governments logic they will change it on you. :):
    They make you wear a seat belt for your safety but screw with you if you try to protect your hearing. Of course it's to their advantage because if your hearing goes they can spew more out of their pie holes and get away with it. :D

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    The hour is almost upon me. I cannot wait!

I have a good stash off 22, and believe it or not, I have NOT been able to get any for the past few months! Hopefully things start shaping up!

Top Bottom