• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkulick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Hobart,IN
    I recently purchased a suppressor from Copper Custom and I need to get my forms signed by a police chief. I live in Hobart which is unfortunately in Lake county and I wanted to see if anybody knew who I should attempt to get to sign it? I had heard that Lake county can be a pain in the ass and I figured you guys might know who would be my best bet. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    If he doesn't want to sign just remind him you'll just start a trust and then you won't need him at all and can anything without his knowledge.

Then call him an ASS for not doing his job

Vhunter73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Get a trust made up. I used Grant Linston in Ft. Wayne super fast and a great price $350. Many people have posted things on having Grant make a trust for them.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I second the trust option. I wish I would have done one before I had already submitted 5 NFA items under myself as an individual, but my last 2 were under the trust and all my ones going forward will be (unless they change the law to make it a PitA). Just for ease of inheritance alone, it's probably worth it.

jkulick

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Hobart,IN
    Ok thanks guys, I appreciate it. This is my first NFA item, just hoping it goes smoothly. I will definitely look into setting up a trust as well.

Top Bottom