• M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Son of a bit**

I found a project for next year.

One of those, and a Serbu Super Shorty or a Safety Harbor. Those Origin 12s have really been messing with me too

That's freaking awesome

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Permanently attach it to keep minimum barrel length at 18", hmm... But how is the "modular" design kosher? Doesn't the ATF hold that "extra" parts outside the suppressor when assembled are considered separate suppressors themselves? Ala Scothbright pads?

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    SilencerCo said:
    Whether you grab a shotgun for hunting, shooting clays or home defense, the Salvo 12 fits most common shotguns — provided you have a choked barrel.
    Adding a 12" suppressor to an already lengthy barrel... I think I'll just clear my home with a Mosin.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I'd love to see the look on a CO's face when he comes across someone with one of these during turkey season.

Yeah, we got one up North that likes sneaking around on properties with his AR15. Thinks he is Rambo, and even has some of our area LEO's not wanting to deal with him at all. Think Favre from Super-Troopers. That'd be awesome.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    For $1400 though, its not an easy pill to swallow.

That's MSRP. MSRP on the Saker 762 is $1,200, but it's street price is right at $900. This might still be an $1,100 can, but no one should pay $1,400. The only thing that might keep the price closer to MSRP is that there is no other readily available commercial option for a 12 GA suppressor right now.

Top Bottom