My New Thompson Machine Gig! All thanks to INGO.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Thanks to playing around on the INGO NFA page several years ago....wish me luck! (Doesnt look as pretty with all the http stuff taken out during the cut and paste, but you get spared seeing my ugly mug!!)

Thompson Machine
    172 Center Street
    Panacea, Florida 32346
    Phone: (850)408.5161
    sales@thompsonmachine.net

*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***
    January 28, 2015

Thompson Machine Sound Suppressors of Panacea, Florida announced today that Corey A. Shaffer has been hired as the new director of the Law Enforcement & Government Sales Division. Thompson Machine is a Florida-based company specializing in mono-core suppressors that are take-apart for end user serviceability and cleaning. Suppressor calibers offered range from the .17HMR to .338 Lapua Magnum. Thompson Machine began operation in 1991 providing rapid prototyping and design services to the firearms industry.

Shaffer is a 17 year veteran of the Indianapolis Police Department in Indianapolis, Indiana. Shaffer also served as past owner of both SSNFA Fine NFA Firearms & Suppressors and WWW.NFASHIRTS.COM, famous for producing the original NFA “Stamp Collector” shirts. Shaffer is leaving as the director of NFA Sales & Compliance at Beech Grove Firearms in Beech Grove, Indiana to accept the Thompson Machine position.

“It is great to be appreciated for years of hard work in learning & mastering the maze of what is NFA ownership and sales. To have a job I can look forward to that not only utilizes my years of training and experience as a full time sworn municipal police officer, but also my love of NFA firearms is truly a dream come true.” said Shaffer.

Departments, individual law enforcement officers & government employees interested in governmental pricing of Thompson Machine Sound Suppressors can contact Corey A. Shaffer at lesales@thompsonmachine.net or at (317)694.5126.

****PHOTO ATTACHED****

PAGE 1 of 1

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Here's a bump for Corey and Thompson Machine... I got to meet him at the NRA Convention, a young man drew my wife's name for a free suppressor giveaway at the NRA Convention.:yesway:

I'll post a review of the can in 6 months or so!

Top Bottom