• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    My favorite would be a ATF Form 1 that I make myself. I'm still waiting on the tax stamp approval though. :xmad:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I have 2, .22 cans. The one that primarily does pistol duty is a Gemtech OBII. My .22 that sits on the rifle is a Thompson Zephyr XL. The Thompson is quieter than the Gemtech, but it is also almost twice as long/ heavy.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I have a Huntertown Guardian SS that does well but I'd never recommend them. It lives on a Ruger 22/45 Lite and is moderately quiet with little FRP.

One of the 5 cans I'm waiting for ATF approval on is a SilencerCo Spectre II. Quietest rimfire can I've ever heard. Once it's approved I'll get a Savage FV-SR.

I've also been thinking about getting my dad the Griffin Checkmate qd so he can move it around between his pistol/rifle.

CombatNinja

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Lafayette
    This is the maglite conversion kit. I haven't tried it but it is very cheap and would work for .22 don't know if I would trust it on anything bigger than that but its a cheap cheap cheap quick fix and I've seen a few vids on YouTube of people using it seemed to work. I'm thinking of getting one just to try it out to see if it even works.

**UPDATED** 2015 Solvent Trap Maglite Flashlight Suppressor Silencer: https://youtu.be/9NtStbTKsX8
    The "BLACK MAMBA" Solvent Trap Cleaning System using GERMAN ALUMINUM - PREPPER'S DISCOUNT

pharmboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shelbyville
    This is the maglite conversion kit. I haven't tried it but it is very cheap and would work for .22 don't know if I would trust it on anything bigger than that but its a cheap cheap cheap quick fix and I've seen a few vids on YouTube of people using it seemed to work. I'm thinking of getting one just to try it out to see if it even works.

**UPDATED** 2015 Solvent Trap Maglite Flashlight Suppressor Silencer: https://youtu.be/9NtStbTKsX8
    The "BLACK MAMBA" Solvent Trap Cleaning System using GERMAN ALUMINUM - PREPPER'S DISCOUNT

German aluminum, you say?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have that Black Mamba kit. It's more for a centerfire pistol. Get the smaller C size kit for .22LR. I have that one too. Although at about 9", it's a bit long. I'll probably cut it shorter someday.

If anyone else wants to form 1 a freeze plug solvent filter kit c'mon over and squash your freeze plugs in my jig. I have a c and d size jig just waiting for my tax stamps. Might as well get some use out of them.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    The Silencerco Sparrow is a good choice for a 22 suppressor. It does a good job, is light weight, and it comes apart easily for cleaning which is a major plus for a 22 suppressor.

Force10

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Franklin County
    I chose the Sparrow as well. Just go with your preference. There are myriad cost/benefit/quality situations, only you know what you want/ can afford. The exception - Huntertown Arms. Recent bad reviews has led me to encourage people to look elsewhere...

Top Bottom