• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Does anyone out there have any direct experience with the new silencers from Silencer Inc? New company with really inexpensive cans. 5.56 is $300, .30 is $350. All SS, 2 piece with welded baffles. Not much info on web. Forum discussions so far are all opinions about price and quality, no real life hands-on experience with the product. I am looking for some hands-on feed back, not an opinion based on a picture or the price. Thanks!

I'lltakethree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2014
    Claypool
    The advice your gonna get here is to buy once, cry once. The only info I've found is on military arms channel on YouTube in the gemtech suppressed bolt carrier video.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Could be the greatest thing since sliced bread, but for a LITTLE more money you could pick up something with a good reputation thats a sure bet. With a life long purchase I'd make darn sure that your company will be around a while too if they offer any sort of good CS guarantee. you can find cans in the 500ish range that would probably be a bit less of a gamble. The NFA world is kind of a strange place.
    That being said, if you buy one, it could be great. sometimes small companies are clawing at the market to get noticed and offer good stuff. If you do opt to buy it keep us posted!

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Thanks for the feedback. I am still on the fence on these, if I jump one way or the other I will follow up with info. Of course that will be about 6 months from now!

HK Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Copper Custom has / had them. I'm pretty sure they got a new sound meter, I'm going to wait for some testing.

Top Bottom