• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    Got my paperwork filed for an sbr now its time for a suppressor.

I think I am leaning towards the AAC M4-2000.

Are there any shops in the Indianapolis area (Farther south would be better since I live in Nineveh) that have a decent selection.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    1st, with the looming 41F, many dealers can hardly keep anything in-stock, nor they want to cut you a deal because of the demand.

next, do yourself a favor getting a 308 QD as 1st can. You can use it on both 5.56 and 7.62. My own experience shows the 308 cans are as quiet as 556 cans on 556 because of the larger internal volume.

Your timing is a little off, these days of $300 cans are over. get what you can get available in-state. stocking Class3 dealers are hard to find because NFA items tie up business cash flow big time.

ACME Sports in Seymore will be your best bet. they open tomorrow till 2.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Got my paperwork filed for an sbr now its time for a suppressor.

I think I am leaning towards the AAC M4-2000.

Are there any shops in the Indianapolis area (Farther south would be better since I live in Nineveh) that have a decent selection.

I have one in jail at USDS in Greenwood. The form 4 was approved on May 2nd so now I'm waiting on the mail.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    You guys are reinforcing my desire for a can. I want one anyway for a .300 Blackout barrel my gunsmith is putting on my SBR upper, but to tell the truth, it's the upcoming election and the possibility of bad changes that make me want to hurry up and put my money down on one. When I do, it will be a .30 cal can I can use on several rifles. I'm leaning towards Surfire SOCOM762-mini2.

Top Bottom