Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

$99 .22 suppressor

Has anyone seen these? Seems the price is right.

Rebel Silencers | Suppressor for patriots

Might drive down the price of rimfire suppressor in general. That's ok by me.
    It requires an O'dark30 workout, not layin' in the fart sack.

Very interesting! I read the FAQ and these are the same guys who run NFA Gun Trust - Now Only $79 (they're a disabled veteran-owned company of five partners). I wish them well! They appear to be out to shake up the industry in a big way.

Sharpshooter
    I bit. Just bought one. For $114.00 shipped (plus $200 stamp obviously), I could not pass it up. I will review it when I get it (sometime in 2017 probably....booooo)

If you plan to buy one, be sure to add $100 for the 17-4 stainless steel baffles option. Speaking from experience, aluminum baffles are inferior.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

Tag for interest....

Does anybody remember the SilentRX $99 debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by DownByTheTracks View Post
    Does anybody remember the SilentRX $99 debacle?
    Not familiar with it actually. Can you give us the scoop?
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

That was a long time ago! IIRC it was a start up that a ton of people pre-paid for, and the company never delivered.

There are threads about it on many different boards. But the short story is that they were pre-selling cans for $99, and for every can that they shipped to a dealer they were giving the dealer a free can. They talked a big game about the "other guys" over charging and I think they found out what it costs to run a business and couldn't make it.

Lots of folks got ripped off, many filed charge backs with their credit card companies, and USPS mail fraud charges were filed too. I never heard how it all ended up.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast