• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I bit. Just bought one. For $114.00 shipped (plus $200 stamp obviously), I could not pass it up. I will review it when I get it (sometime in 2017 probably....booooo)

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    There are threads about it on many different boards. But the short story is that they were pre-selling cans for $99, and for every can that they shipped to a dealer they were giving the dealer a free can. They talked a big game about the "other guys" over charging and I think they found out what it costs to run a business and couldn't make it.

Lots of folks got ripped off, many filed charge backs with their credit card companies, and USPS mail fraud charges were filed too. I never heard how it all ended up.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I just did an Online chat with Eric. They are announcing and selling product as if they can ship, which they cannot. They are awaiting there approval from the ATF. Seems kind of silly to be taking people's money and presenting themselves as if they are sending product out as its ordered.

I was interested but after the rather rude conversation. Not sure I want to buy from them.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That's too bad, I hadn't heard anything negative by them before. I think they came out with a pretty decent 5.56 can too for a very cheap price.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    That's why I contacted them. They said they are about to unveil a .30 too but they can't ship. Hell I can put up a website and do the same thing. Why don't they get the forms in order before announcing and trying to sell?

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Yep...still holding out. Stamp submitted pre 41F so I have a serial #. No other updates from them yet. I realize I took a risk. Just hoping works out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yep...still holding out. Stamp submitted pre 41F so I have a serial #. No other updates from them yet. I realize I took a risk. Just hoping works out.

Well it will be interesting to see how it plays out then... Be sure and update us as things move along! Hoping it works out for you and that the company can get off the ground and conduct good business!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

So you've paid for it, but they don't have ATF approval for the product and can't ship? Or YOu've paid for it and are aawaiting ATF to approve your ownership of the device?

And, In either case, you can't get a refund if I understand their policy correctly?

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I paid for it. They sent the form 3 to my FFL with the serial #. My FFL signed my form 4 and I submitted it. ATF cashed my check and my application is pending. Probably a 6-7 month wait. That is all I know.

Top Bottom