Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    I like how in the article a silencer is now a weapon of war. Maybe we should give one to every ground pounder out there then.

Every single vet I have met has hearing problems. I don't think they are all from the DIs.

here’s no evidence of a public health issue associated with hearing loss from gunfire,” Kristin Brown, of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, told the Los Angeles Times earlier this year.
    In my experience the antis have no idea how firearms function and absolutely no experience with them.
    The pattern exposes motive

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    In my experience the antis have no idea how firearms function and absolutely no experience with them.
    Which makes it funny that they think they know so much.
    Sort of like a passenger kicking the pilot out of his seat.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Which makes it funny that they think they know so much.
    Sort of like a passenger kicking the pilot out of his seat.
    Yep. Reminds me of a meme I saw on FB yesterday.
    Social Justice Advocate: Sees a two story building with only stairs and works to install an elevator.
    Social Justice Warrior: Sees a two story building with only stairs and works to tear down the stairs.
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor22 View Post
    Did anyone watch? Any movement?
    Just your normal dog and pony show. The opposition opposed and the supporters supported. On something like this no one is really going to change their position over the stuff at the hearing (most deals have already been made by this point).

The bigger action is today. Starting at 11am, the proposed bill was opened for amendments (just part of the process). It'll be interesting to see what comes of that. After the amendments are offered and voted on, the Federal Lands Subcommittee of the Natural Resources Committee is supposed to vote on the amended bill. That basically determines whether the bill moves forward.

ETA: It passed the Federal Lands Subcommittee vote!

Here's all the committees it's been assigned to and must pass through to get to the full House:

House Agriculture Committee
    House Energy and Commerce Committee
    House Natural Resources Committee

• Federal Lands Subcommittee
      Water, Power, and Oceans Subcommittee

House Judiciary Committee
    House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
    House Ways and Means Committee

We still have a ways to go, but it is moving forward.
    Last edited by AmmoManAaron; 1 Week Ago at 11:47.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    Just your normal dog and pony show. The opposition opposed and the supporters supported. On something like this no one is really going to change their position over the stuff at the hearing (most deals have already been made by this point).

The bigger action is today. Starting at 11am, the proposed bill was opened for amendments (just part of the process). It'll be interesting to see what comes of that. After the amendments are offered and voted on, the Federal Lands Subcommittee of the Natural Resources Committee is supposed to vote on the amended bill. That basically determines whether the bill moves forward.

ETA: It passed the Federal Lands Subcommittee vote!

Here's all the committees it's been assigned to and must pass through to get to the full House:

House Agriculture Committee
    House Energy and Commerce Committee
    House Natural Resources Committee

• Federal Lands Subcommittee
      Water, Power, and Oceans Subcommittee

House Judiciary Committee
    House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
    House Ways and Means Committee

We still have a ways to go, but it is moving forward.
    Thanks AmmoMan... Liberalism is a sight to behold! True believer kool-aid drinkers.

Lots of being spewed about.

Lots of butt hurt going on...

Last edited by BiscuitsandGravy; 1 Week Ago at 12:00.

Is that the same Kristin Brown that got pretty much thrown out of Columbus IN? Worst mayor in Columbus' history by far if so.

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

Plinker
    The libs in that meeting kept ignoring the testimony that non-hunters, non-shooters get offended by hearing gunfire at public lands and try to campaign to get hunting/shooting removed from that land.

also the 'sporting clause' ONLY stops me from buying oh lets say an AK rifle with a non sporting stock, which is why we had Saigas and VEPRs dressed up like hunting rifles. And the ATF agent trying to say we will flood the market with Chinese AKs? As ATF he knows those are banned under different rules.

and how many times did anyone need to call a suppressor a firearm?

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    Is that the same Kristin Brown that got pretty much thrown out of Columbus IN? Worst mayor in Columbus' history by far if so.
    This Kristen Brown? This is why INGO is great... I learn things about nitwits around the state...

Lienhoop makes statement asking Brown to stop

Passed out of the Natural Resources committee with a 22-13 vote. Penning a new letter to Bouchon and the senators now.

"If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast