Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Que
    Que is offline
    Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Que's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    What happens if...You begin the

    You process the paperwork to receive a stamp for a SBR and move to another state before it's approved? Who needs to be notified? Will the process have to start over if the new state has different requirements?
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster chezuki's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I don't have the answers, but where ya moving?


    I waited to file the form 4 I'm currently waiting on until we bought our house because I worried I'd have to start over.
    If you’re free you’ll never see the walls.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

  3. #3
    Grandmaster jagee's Avatar

    User Info Menu



    Tagged for interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

  4. #4
    Que
    Que is offline
    Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Que's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    You process the paperwork to receive a stamp for a SBR and move to another state before it's approved? Who needs to be notified? Will the process have to start over if the new state has different requirements?
    Not sure at this point, but I'm considering some other options.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

  5. #5
    Grandmaster lonehoosier's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

    Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

  6. #6
    Master DanVoils's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post

  7. #7
    Keeper of the Hammer
    MontereyC6's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I remember reading some time ago that you have to cancel the form 1/form 4 and re submit when you get a new address in a different state. I very well could be wrong. Send Corey (Curraheeguns) a PM on here or on Facebook and he'll give you the correct answer.
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

  8. #8
    Que
    Que is offline
    Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Que's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    I remember reading some time ago that you have to cancel the form 1/form 4 and re submit when you get a new address in a different state. I very well could be wrong. Send Corey (Curraheeguns) a PM on here or on Facebook and he'll give you the correct answer.
    I just spoke to the ATF agent and this is correct.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

  9. #9
    Grandmaster SEIndSAM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Boy, that stinks.....So the clock starts ticking again from zero when you resubmit....
    Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

    Dads against daughters dating.....

  10. #10
    Keeper of the Hammer
    MontereyC6's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    I just spoke to the ATF agent and this is correct.
    This is one of those times I hate being right.
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge