if I sbr my scorpion evo 3 how to engrave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    Okay I already have a nice sbr and just picked up a CZ scorpion Evo 3. After shooting it it is screaming 4 another tax stamp. I know about the 922 R compliance but my question is where do I have it engraved at as it's all polymer? Anyone else have this problem? I was looking at the Kriss Vector in scene the same thing. A mpx was another option but the Scorpion was a heck of a lot more price persuasive. Thanks in advance for any help, Glocktoys

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I will hopefully get my stamp back this month for my EVO. That said, I've done some research and it seems as though people are laser engraving their information above the CZ engravings. The CZ forum has a few threads regarding this.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    Thanks for all the suggestions unfortunately I'm all the way up North at the Indiana Michigan line so I don't make it down to Indy ever. I guess I'll just have to find someone up here. Need to order the 922R compliance kit with the stock and then leave the stock at my friend's house in his safe till paperwork comes back. Just ordered a kak Shockwave Blade arm brace and I adapter plate to put it on till I can get my paperwork filed and a stamp to be mailed back to me. I am still amazed at the price of the mags and then their little briefcase that I ordered also. I'm glad I had the extra money from not getting the MPX as I need it for all the accessories :-)

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    I grew up right across the state line from you. There is a place called Veritas Machining in Union, Michigan right off of US12. They've done a couple of lowers for me when I went home to visit family, and probably aren't more than a 20 minute drive from you.

Top Bottom