• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iufan2010

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    southeast side of indy
    So I recently moved back to the great Hoosier state and in my excitement of returning to Indiana forgot to submit my form 5320.20 to the ATF. And it's been about a month. I submitted the forms when I initially moved to Texas so I had it all right the first time around. I know I need to submit the forms still, but my question is should I submit the forms with the dates that I traveled, or with current dates?

I'm also considering including a separate letter explaining what happened in hopes of forgiveness. I have decent Google-Fu and could not find anyone with a similar situation. I know I can always count on INGO for some wisdom.

Thank you in advance!

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    IMO, don't draw extra attention to yourself. Send in the forms with a move date of like 30 days from now, they'll come back approved. Put the forms with your stamps, and get on with life....

dont admit in a letter to breaking the law. "Don't talk to the police" applies double with ATF, I wouldn't begin to consider trusting them with a "forgiveness" letter...

-rvb

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom