• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Tackling a Form 1, trying to figure out where is a good place to get two copies of my fingerprint cards in Indianapolis/Greenfield area?

Should I just go to the sheriff's office and have them do it?

Please help and thanks in advance!

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I don't know about finger printing. What I ended up doing was just paying the Silencer Shop Kiosk fee. By the time it was all said and done, the small fee was worth not having to drag the trustees around etc. Or if you had to go somewhere that charges to finger print I figured up I'd be under even money going the kook route. Plus they do all of the paperwork for you. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

geolemer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    I don't know about finger printing. What I ended up doing was just paying the Silencer Shop Kiosk fee. By the time it was all said and done, the small fee was worth not having to drag the trustees around etc. Or if you had to go somewhere that charges to finger print I figured up I'd be under even money going the kook route. Plus they do all of the paperwork for you. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    How do I find a Silencer Shop Kiosk and how much is the fee? Can you use it for guns to or just silencers?

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem

are you talking about Silencer shop One Shot Trust? that's a new trust for every purchase right? That actually looks interesting.

Top Bottom