• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    After recently submitting a couple Form 1s (MPX and an IC-A5 10.5"), I realized that those will be NFA stamps #5 and #6. Just curious to see how many cans/sbrs/etc. everyone else has accumulated. It started out as just one can for a "nightstand setup". And before you know it, I've become a stamp collector (3 sbrs and 3 cans). And of course, I've been looking at the Dead Air Sandman S and K, as well as 45 cans, this morning....

Current NFA lineup:

1) AAC Tirant-9
    2) LWRC PDW
    3) Surefire Socom SB2
    4) SiCo Omega 9K
    5) Sig MPX
    6) LWRC IC-A5 10.5"

What's everyone's else got in the safe?

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I don't know how many guys will give you an exact run down of their toys. I will say for me, take your number and multiply by 6 and you got my number. I started late in the game, this was amassed in the last 3 years

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I have no problem sharing my number because it's low. In order.
    1st - Gemtech Alpine .22lr can
    2nd - AAC Tirant 9mm can
    3rd - SBR DDLES 9mm dedicated SBRd lower, colt pattern

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Gubnant knows anyway:

1) Octane 9 HD
    2) Octane 45
    3) Omega
    4) Hybrid
    5) 5.56 SBR 10.5"
    6) 5.56 SBR 11.5"
    7) 9mm SBR 5"
    8) 300 BLK SBR 8.5" (primarily for supers).
    9) 300 BLK SBR 8.5" (subs).

IN Process:
    10) HK SP5K SBR (currently pistol format).
    11) 9mm 5" SBR, cause I wanted another one, and I have hoarding issues. (Battle Arms Lower, cause it's wicked cool).
    PS: Just in case he reads this, going to hope Allen M., can match the 80/20 Burnt Bronze/Black for me on this, it's going on an existing upper with those colors.
    12) Maybe, pending pricing, and me wanting to mess with more paperwork, Dead Air Wolf -SD.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've got over a dozen cans and 3 SBRs, but nothing too crazy in the NFA world... I wish I hadn't started so late kind of like Rolex. I'd probably buy 5 more cans tomorrow if I could, and I know of at least 3 more SBRs I'll be doing before too long. In the next few years I'd say I'll pick up at least 3 more cans and 3 SBRs but I'm not going to buy like I had been for the last 3 years or so.

If you want to check out a Sandman S or K let me know OP. My FFL will allow conjugal visits on the K for sure. It's been killing me not to run out and buy more dead air stuff.

Somewhat off topic, but it'd be kind of cool to do a suppressed INGO shoot, especially since they are so common now I'd think we could make it happen. It'd be a good opportunity to check out things you maybe haven't heard but would like to etc.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've got over a dozen cans and 3 SBRs, but nothing too crazy in the NFA world... I wish I hadn't started so late kind of like Rolex. I'd probably buy 5 more cans tomorrow if I could, and I know of at least 3 more SBRs I'll be doing before too long. In the next few years I'd say I'll pick up at least 3 more cans and 3 SBRs but I'm not going to buy like I had been for the last 3 years or so.

If you want to check out a Sandman S or K let me know OP. My FFL will allow conjugal visits on the K for sure. It's been killing me not to run out and buy more dead air stuff.

Somewhat off topic, but it'd be kind of cool to do a suppressed INGO shoot, especially since they are so common now I'd think we could make it happen. It'd be a good opportunity to check out things you maybe haven't heard but would like to etc.

I'd be down for that (if it was in reasonable driving distance of Indy). I got to go to the very last Hush Indiana shoot and it was a (quiet) blast. I've got 7 suppressors I can bring out (running from .22 all the way up to .45-70), plus another dozen or so SBRs or MGs for them to run on.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'd be down for that (if it was in reasonable driving distance of Indy). I got to go to the very last Hush Indiana shoot and it was a (quiet) blast. I've got 7 suppressors I can bring out (running from .22 all the way up to .45-70), plus another dozen or so SBRs or MGs for them to run on.

Sounds good! I would think some place like Proteq would be good. If I'm not mistaken, I'm fairly sure I missed you at the last shoot out there when you attended because I was getting married that day. It wouldn't have gone over too well had I shown up I am sure. I know CM or Warthog have always just set things up with Don before hand and gotten it worked out. Even if there were only 6 or 7 of us to show up I'd still be pretty happy with that. I only have maybe 2 or 3 buddies I can go shooting with where wearing ears are not necessary.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Sounds good! I would think some place like Proteq would be good. If I'm not mistaken, I'm fairly sure I missed you at the last shoot out there when you attended because I was getting married that day. It wouldn't have gone over too well had I shown up I am sure. I know CM or Warthog have always just set things up with Don before hand and gotten it worked out. Even if there were only 6 or 7 of us to show up I'd still be pretty happy with that. I only have maybe 2 or 3 buddies I can go shooting with where wearing ears are not necessary.

Proteq would definitely work for me.

Top Bottom