• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Hey All! Just thought I'd let everyone know that they are on the streets, and Acme Sports in Seymour has one for sale. I think it's tag price is $1429. Those of you that are looking to pick one up or even just to see it in person, go take a look!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    There's one at Point Blank Carmel. I checked it out, but I don't know that I was really that impressed. I guess I'd need to actually shoot one and put it side by side with one of my other 9mm pistols with a suppressor to see if it's really worth the cost.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    VRA in New Castle has one for rent. I got to shoot it today. The trigger could be better, but it was still fun as heck to shoot. Obviously, a lot quieter than my 9, and the recoil was a lot lower, as well. The employee doing the rental made it very clear that the silencer gets extremely hot. After a few mags, it was smoking for a couple minutes, and that wasn't just from the powder! No problems with function using 115gr Aguila.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I rented the one at VRA as well. I was excited about this pistol beforehand, and planned to buy one. While it functioned well, it wasn't very quit and easily had the worst trigger I've ever pulled. I won't be getting one until there are some improvements.

Top Bottom