• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Does anyone have any experience with Sig Suppressors, specifically the SRD 45 and the SRD22X? I tried searching here and elsewhere, but I'm not finding much in the way of reviews. I got an email from Silencer Shop this morning that they have promotion right now where you buy the SRD 45 and get a free SRD22X. Its pretty tempting since I don't have a pistol or .22 can yet and was wondering if they are decent or if I should stick with AAC or SilencerCo. Thanks!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I don't have any experience with sigs cans, but they're designed by kevin brittingham the founder of aac, who now has Q suppressor company.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I don't have any experience with sigs cans, but they're designed by kevin brittingham the founder of aac, who now has Q suppressor company.

Kevin and John Hollister, and John was part of Sig for longer than Kevin (still with Sig), Kevin only worked for them for about a year

I've shot the SRD22x and it was a nice cool looking can. Have shot a SRD45 too and it sounded nice, quieter than a Tirant 45 but not as quiet as my Hybrid but still a solid 45 can and nice they come with 2 pistons. I plan on getting a SRD762-QD as a 300blk can

The Silencer Shop sale got you tempted?

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    My advice for you and everyone thinking of purchasing a silencer/suppressor is to BUY NOW! There are some really amazing deals out there these days and honestly the possibility for any regulation in the near future is all but dead. I'm 23 years old and currently own two silencers with four others pending approval thru the bureaucracy. We need to continue to show the ATF/government that silencers are still in demand and are being normalized into society.

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    Thanks for the information. Yeah, the sale is really tempting me. I have my rifles and Mac 10 covered, but haven't got a can for my pistols or .22 yet.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I have the SRD762-QD in titanium. It’s great. Very impressive sound reduction, even compared to other cans. Nice and lightweight, and the QD design is solid. Very repeatable accuracy even when removing and reattaching the suppressor.

I wouldn’t hesitate to go with a Sig can. I can’t speak to their customer service for problem resolution, but I suppose that’s a good thing too!

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have shot several of Sig's suppressors in the last two years and been impressed. They have good sound reduction and a good QD mounting system. I had one part fail on the QD portion, but it was just the locking tab and around the 1000 round mark. I talked with Sig, and they sent me a few replacement tabs with no questions asked. All I had to do was drive a roll pin out and replace it.

Overall good cans for the price and good CS

Top Bottom