Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nsw550 View Post
    Although I'm awaiting paperwork for an SBR remington 870, I lean more to the side of using pistol braces on SMG/AR15 set ups. Less paper work, less $$$, can easily take with me when traveling to other states.
    Well, technically, itís an SBS for a shotgun and SBR for a rifle.

Not sure how much cheaper they are; you save what, about $100 on brace versus stock for an AR-15, maybe less than that on a non-AR? Given the cost of most decent builds, thatís not very much savings that could easily be offset by waiting for the right sale while waiting for F1/F4 approval.

User Info Menu

I'm sure this is going to get some panties in a bunch.

WAIT. WHAT, an adjustable brace.

https://www.gearheadworks.com/index....025bb2aba46ff1
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

The SB is adjustable. The kak has a set screw to adjust, and thumb wheel screws are available

User Info Menu

With the laws as they are today, weíre all criminals. It is statistically impossible for you to not be a criminal with the amount of laws and the stupidity of some of the laws on the books.....and we all know that ignorance of the law does not excuse you from breaking it.

Stupid laws are just that.....stupid. Choose to follow which ones you believe in and weigh the risk accordingly. Or be a good little drone and follow all laws, because government mommy knows whatís best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLEXrifleman View Post
    As stated above. When I assembled my less than 16" barreled firearm it was always with the intention to shoulder so I created a rifle in the eyes of the atf thus requiring registration. Everyone here can kid themselves and hide behind the grey area but the fact is if you assembled your pistol configured AR with the intention of shouldering it the your breaking the law. Your only saving grace is that intent to that extent can not be proven. And some more food for thought, just cause you don't get caught doesn't make you less of a criminal
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    With the laws as they are today, weíre all criminals. It is statistically impossible for you to not be a criminal with the amount of laws and the stupidity of some of the laws on the books.....and we all know that ignorance of the law does not excuse you from breaking it.

Stupid laws are just that.....stupid. Choose to follow which ones you believe in and weigh the risk accordingly. Or be a good little drone and follow all laws, because government mommy knows whatís best for you.
    Yep.
    I hope no one here is a catfish noodler...

Sec. 1 . (a) Except as allowed by sections 3 and 11 of this chapter, an individual may not take fish from waters containing state owned fish, waters of the state, or boundary waters of the state by the following:
    (1) Means of:
    (A) a weir;

(B) an electric current;

(C) dynamite or other explosive;

(D) a net;

(E) a seine;

(F) a trap;  or

(G) any other substance that has a tendency to stupefy or poison fish.

(2) Means of the following:
    (A) A firearm.

(B) The hands alone.

(b) The methods or devices in this section may be possessed and used:
    (1) under special permit issued by the director under rules that the director provides;  or

(2) as otherwise provided by law.

Indiana Code Title 14. Natural and Cultural Resources ß 14-22-9-1 | FindLaw
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Justify it however you like. It is what it is and people will do as they will. I have no dog in the fight as far as the choices they make, but history has always proven someone always burns.
    Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8