• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    From what I've read so far it's not being received well. Just not much different than the Omega. SiCo has went down the toilet with their innovation. There was speculation the company was in serious trouble when they removed their top 2 employees. I believe the company is in big trouble having laid off quite a few employees. Now, the bright side of things is that SiCo and SilencerShop are partners again. Good for them and great for us

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm also happy I think that SiCo and SilencerShop are back together. I am not sure what to think of the Chimera yet though.
    I like that it's hard use but I also don't really feel that my Omega is a can to be babied either... Looking at it I think what you are getting is a heavier Dead Air SandmanS with QD system that is no where near as good. Plus the Chimera is heavy. If it performs as well as the omega though I'm sure it will sell, plus it's shorter than the 7.62 ASR. I also really like their ASR556k but probably won't end up with one as unless I'm hunting I'm pretty set on wearing ears with those supers. I guess I won't be running out to buy a Chimera, but I would like to shoot one and then make up my mind!

Top Bottom