• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    I purchased a suppressor last Spring and everything was easy to do using the kiosk and app. I did an individual purchase. My question is what is the process to do another now that they have my picture and figure prints. I have emailed them several time and get no response from them. I figured it should be easy if none of my info has changed. Thanks for any info from anybody who as done this.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I purchased a suppressor last Spring and everything was easy to do using the kiosk and app. I did an individual purchase. My question is what is the process to do another now that they have my picture and figure prints. I have emailed them several time and get no response from them. I figured it should be easy if none of my info has changed. Thanks for any info from anybody who as done this.

Once all your information is on file it is used automatically on your next purchase. No need to get fingerprinted again. however, you may want to update your phone with the app as I think they are only good for a year. Just make sure you purchase a stamp during check-out. In fact, that is all I had to do for my recent factor SBR purchase from them last week! Also, they are very poor on email communication which is why I end up calling most of time and I usually get questions answered that way.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Thanks gopurdue02. I figured as much. Glad to know about the photo. I would think that would be something simple that they could put on their website.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom