Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

User Info Menu

That was the biggest thing I liked about the promo, it got a whole bunch of people off the bench and into the NFA world for the first time. Looks like a good time and fun hosts! Now just wait until you get them outside and out of the indoor range!

User Info Menu

Has anyone had one of the free 22 cans delivered t their dealer yet. Neither I or the dealer have heard anything about it. I have tried to call and sent emails with no response yet.
    On a side note I got to pick up the Hybrid 46 last weekend that I had bought to get the promo. Submitted to ATF 7/18/18 approved 6/21/19. Took 3 weeks for dealer to gt the paperwork and I got the call to pick it up on 7/20/19. 367 days from time submitted.
    It's all true!!! The Boogieman IS real, and you found him!!!

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    Has anyone had one of the free 22 cans delivered t their dealer yet. Neither I or the dealer have heard anything about it. I have tried to call and sent emails with no response yet.
    On a side note I got to pick up the Hybrid 46 last weekend that I had bought to get the promo. Submitted to ATF 7/18/18 approved 6/21/19. Took 3 weeks for dealer to gt the paperwork and I got the call to pick it up on 7/20/19. 367 days from time submitted.
    I got three "free" cans through the promo. Two were a 9mm and 45mm and those have been delivered to my dealer. The free 22 can hasn't shown up yet.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    Iím 330 something on my Hybrid 46. My free .45 cab arrived at my dealer 3 months ago but I just sent in paperwork, and forgot to include a $200 check. 😂🤯
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10