Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    I spoke with their customer service manager back on October 16. He said they were overwhelmed by the success of the promotion and had about 6000 more participants than they expected. He said on 10/16 they expected to chip out the cans in the next 60 days.
    That is quicker than I actually expected!!
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

User Info Menu

I spoke with their customer service manager back on October 16. He said they were overwhelmed by the success of the promotion and had about 6000 more participants than they expected. He said on 10/16 they expected to chip out the cans in the next 60 days.
    That's good news, hopefully we will see them soon then! I talked to the the owner of my LGS today and he said that they sold just shy of 50 SilencerCo cans for the promo but haven't received any from the second wave yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bfish View Post
    That's good news, hopefully we will see them soon then! I talked to the the owner of my LGS today and he said that they sold just shy of 50 SilencerCo cans for the promo but haven't received any from the second wave yet.
    Good. Now I can get my stamp paid for before all these BOGO cans hit the NFA

User Info Menu

Did they mean summer a year later special? Iím growing impatient

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyleRN View Post
    Good. Now I can get my stamp paid for before all these BOGO cans hit the NFA
    It's going to slow things down that is for sure! Heck I already think it'll bog a bit when they hit the first go around summer sales I don't think are ever that high, usually those are the months they are catching up on form processing it would seem.

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

UPDATE: Contacted Silencer Co yesterday to see why I had not heard anything. On October 16, they said it would be 60 days. As of today, it was 90 days. Got a response form them. They started shipping out the free suppressors in October, but do not expect to have all the orders filled until the end of May!

Also part of the delay? Government shutdown closed the NFA branch so Silencer Co cannot even ship out because they cannot process the forms that allow them to ship to dealers.

User Info Menu

UPDATE: Contacted Silencer Co yesterday to see why I had not heard anything. On October 16, they said it would be 60 days. As of today, it was 90 days. Got a response form them. They started shipping out the free suppressors in October, but do not expect to have all the orders filled until the end of May!

Also part of the delay? Government shutdown closed the NFA branch so Silencer Co cannot even ship out because they cannot process the forms that allow them to ship to dealers.
    Government regulations

Plinker

User Info Menu

NFA just cashed my check today I would hope that means someone is working.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pmorriso View Post
    NFA just cashed my check today I would hope that means someone is working.
    ATF checks are cashed by a third party, I believe Bank of America, and then the paperwork is forwarded to ATF. I believe thatís how it works. Of course they want your money.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goodcat View Post
    ATF checks are cashed by a third party, I believe Bank of America, and then the paperwork is forwarded to ATF. I believe thatís how it works. Of course they want your money.
    You are correct

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast