Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

User Info Menu

That's good to hear goodcat! I've got an Octane9 i'm waiting on. My shop hasn't seen any show up yet and they should quite a few on the promo so I've been antsy.

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Anyone else have their free suppressor arrive? Still no word on mine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    Anyone else have their free suppressor arrive? Still no word on mine.
    They still have until June 29th to ship them.....according to the promise they made via email back in mid-February.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bfish View Post
    That's good to hear goodcat! I've got an Octane9 i'm waiting on. My shop hasn't seen any show up yet and they should quite a few on the promo so I've been antsy.
    good grief, I send to send my paperwork in for the octane 45. Itís still sitting here lol
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

I've got four I purchased during the BOGO that I've yet to get stamps for and three "free" cans that have yet to appear at my dealer. Good thing I've already got a few other cans to play with or this would be killing me.

User Info Menu

Does anyone know if they will run the BOGO offer again this summer?

Plinker

User Info Menu

I'm just wondering if they will still meet the end of June timing that they stated. Seems like a lot of people are still waiting on cans (including me) with only 3 weeks left in June. It looks like the deal was intended to get rid of their octane stock which is a line they have since discontinued. I'm not sure if they are discontinuing any other lines this year.

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba591 View Post
    Does anyone know if they will run the BOGO offer again this summer?
    Based upon many INGO member's conversations n(including my own) with Silencer Co, there is NO WAY they will ever do this promo again. They WAY underestimated how successful it would be and they have been playing catch up on it for over a year!

User Info Menu

A bunch of the promo cans showed up at my LGS yesterday so that's good. They got a lot of Octane 45's in. No Octane 9's or 22 cans but it's nice to see a big lot show up!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Mind sharing which LGS,?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast