• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Only thing from that deal I'd be interested in is the spectre 2. The pistol cans they're offering are old hat and nothing groundbreaking. You can find the spectre 2 for $220-260. Just don't care to pay for another stamp. If you buy from Capitol Armory then you can combine the SiCo deal with Capitol's summer kickoff deal and get 2 free cans. I'd be more interested if they offered an omega 9k or 45k as a freebie

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Only thing from that deal I'd be interested in is the spectre 2. The pistol cans they're offering are old hat and nothing groundbreaking. You can find the spectre 2 for $220-260. Just don't care to pay for another stamp. If you buy from Capitol Armory then you can combine the SiCo deal with Capitol's summer kickoff deal and get 2 free cans. I'd be more interested if they offered an omega 9k or 45k as a freebie

Summer kick off deal is sold out except for for Warlock, so you’d have to buy 2 of those to get a free Rimfire from them. Or buy 4 of those to get a free Rimfire from them and a free octane from sico... and then you’d have 5 Rimfires.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Well I did it. Bought a SC Hyrbrid instead of an omega because that’s what was in stock, should be just fine for 6.5 CM and others. Selected a free osprey 45, though I don’t shoot 45, as a dedicated subsonic 300 BLK can so I can leave my 9mm can on other hosts. Let the waiting games begin.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    You'll enjoy the Hybrid, I've never regretted mine. Back up rifle can, quiet .45 pistol can, etc.; it
    s been great. If you're going to use it as a dedicated rifle can I'd probably change the end cap to a 30 cal one.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    You'll enjoy the Hybrid, I've never regretted mine. Back up rifle can, quiet .45 pistol can, etc.; it
    s been great. If you're going to use it as a dedicated rifle can I'd probably change the end cap to a 30 cal one.

Ya was planning on 30 cal end cap for 6.5, .223, etc. and keep the 46 in case I get the urge to build a 45/70 lever gun with a suppressor. Rofl

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    I don’t know if it’s too late for you or not to switch, but silencerco will still honor to promotion if the suppressor is on back order. You just need to show proof you paid in full by July 15.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Silencerco's customer service sucks. I've called a few times to verify my serial number since their website says it doesn't exist. No response.

Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Silencerco's customer service sucks. I've called a few times to verify my serial number since their website says it doesn't exist. No response.

They are inundated with phone calls. I used Instagram to send them a message and they got back to me in a couple hours.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal

Has to be exact. So for instance... for serial # was xxxxx, it says invalid. The ACTUAl serial number is “HYBRID-xxxxx” or it won’t work. As printed.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I don’t know if it’s too late for you or not to switch, but silencerco will still honor to promotion if the suppressor is on back order. You just need to show proof you paid in full by July 15.

The rules that I read directly said “suppressor must be in stock”. Even if so, I’m happy with the hybrid as my final selection.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Has to be exact. So for instance... for serial # was xxxxx, it says invalid. The ACTUAl serial number is “HYBRID-xxxxx” or it won’t work. As printed.

Correct. My serial number is OMG-xxxxx which has been verified twice by my dealer.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Correct. My serial number is OMG-xxxxx which has been verified twice by my dealer.

That sucks. I’d email them and keep a copy and send them a certified letter, dated tomorrow before the 15th indicating your issue and keep a copy. Hopefully they do right.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I had the same issue with my serial number. I started trying to enter it on Saturday with does not exist. I wasn't able to call Monday but before I called Tuesday I tried it again and it went right through. Give it a day or two and try it again.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I actually planned on getting in on this with my brother. Unfortunately, my 4 month past warranty mustangs warning lights lit up Friday and I still haven't figured out the issue yet. I won't bring it to the dealership until I have exhausted all self diagnosis/repair options.

Top Bottom