• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Since I have accumulated several Suppressor host in .22 I finally took the leap and purchased a rimfire suppressor. Went with the Dead Air Mask. Mailed off all the forms today so hopefully in 6 months or so i will be able to rescue my suppressor.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Is there anywhere in Indiana that will let you rent a suppressor to see if it is a worthwhile purchase? I have never heard one in person, but would like to make the jump.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Well, that is good timing. Too bad it isn't closer and that I just bought a beater truck, not as much spare change at the moment.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Is there anywhere in Indiana that will let you rent a suppressor to see if it is a worthwhile purchase? I have never heard one in person, but would like to make the jump.

I live in Scottsburg. I have an AAC Tirant. Just don't know when or where we could meet. There's a long range precision shoot this Saturday in scottsburg I'll be at. You could come and spectate and hang with some ingoers and we could shoot suppressed pistol afterwards. Just a thought

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Thanks for the invite, too bad I didn’t notice your reply earlier. I went out to open range and shot a g17 with a tyrant and really liked it. The Glock was clapped out and got dirty in a hurry, but it felt hearing safe even in the confines of the range.

I also shot a maxim and didn’t like it at all. It was louder and had a much stiffer trigger.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Since I have accumulated several Suppressor host in .22 I finally took the leap and purchased a rimfire suppressor. Went with the Dead Air Mask. Mailed off all the forms today so hopefully in 6 months or so i will be able to rescue my suppressor.

All those rimfires and no can; it's about freakin time! :) I just sent off my forms a few days ago for a Blackhawk Mini Boss, which will do 9mm or subsonic/supersonic 300BLK. Same guts as the SiCo Omega 9K, with an outer casing made by Savage. Because Blackhawk is getting out of the silencer game, distributors were blowing them out stupid cheap. This will be my first stamp since 2015; I was pleased with how much easier the process has gotten. The wait still sucks, but at least I work for a Class 3 dealer with an attached range so I can play with my new toy in the meantime. :)

avcautoinc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    Which one? I was back on forth and waited too long before I finally took the plunge on a Sandman S. Paperwork was submitted on Monday lol. My last 3 stamps took just over 5 months, so I'm holding my breath.

Waiting on the mask hd .22. its been about 6 months since my check was cashed.

Top Bottom