• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I recently purchased an Omega 9k and I also am getting an Octane. I would like to know what adaptors I need to put them on my 300 blk and my CZ scorpion?

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I recently purchased an Omega 9k and I also am getting an Octane. I would like to know what adaptors I need to put them on my 300 blk and my CZ scorpion?

There are some options depending on how you want to mount them. For the Scorpion, you can go direct thread or get a 3 lug mount. 300 blk should be able to direct thread or get a Silencerco muzzle brake/flash hider and the mount for the suppressor.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Did you get that on the buy one get one free sale? Surely you didn't pay $800 for an Omega 9K right!?:rolleyes:

But your Omega 9k will come ready to direct thread to 300blk right out of the box. On the scorpion it depends on your thread pitch but the cheapest route will be to buy a direct thread adapter in whatever thread pitch the scorpion is in.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Dang, I mean I guess you got an Octane out of the deal but most shops were jumping them to get people into the 700's usually they are in the 600's after sales tax...
    If you have the new scorpion it should be 1/2x28 though.

shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    Thanks they are my first ones so I chalk it up as a win. I wanted a mini boss however now i have more versatility with my firearms.

comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    Silencerco just released an ASR mount adapter for the Omega 9k. Since I have an ASR brake red Loc-Tite’d on my 300 Blk that’s how I’m going to attach mine.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well you made a good choice. I love the Omega 9k it might be my favorite SilencerCo silencer!

shotgun0311

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Camby
    I just came back from Missouri visiting family. While I was there I got with a very good friend and did some shooting. He brought his octane out and we put it on a couple weapons. One of these was my CZ scorpion it direct threaded and I have to say was amazing to shoot. The bug hit me even harder after this experience. I am super stoked to get both of my silencers now. I should have done this years ago if anyone is on the fence don't hesitate.

Top Bottom