• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Three Round Burst Is the Berries!!! (video added)

Built another post dealer sample on a 9mm Glock lower with a 4" 9mm upper and put a 3 round burst kit in this one. I really thought I wouldn't be a fan, but man was I wrong. I really, really, like shooting it. Tons o Fun......

Of course I can't get video to load right now....will update with video when technical difficulties cooperate.

3504duf.jpg

[video=facebook_share;1934281270205072]https://www.facebook.com/1040440945991033/videos/1934281270205072/[/video]

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I so wish we could have nice weapons like this. :(

It really is silly what the ATF deems "Evil" and not. Don't even get me started on the whole AR pistol, SBR, etc.

Every ATF agent that I have talked with (excluding one) has been a professional type with no real practical understanding of firearms. The lack of knowledge of the politicians that make our firearm laws is frightening.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    My AC556 had a three round burst. I rarely used it but it was great for first time full auto shooters. I could very easily get two shots off. Three was kind of a pull, pause, release deal. The Ruger used the type of three round burst that you never know if you were going to get 1, 2, or 3 rounds the first trigger pull. And, if you let off after only two rounds the next trigger pull would be a single shot.
    But, it was very good to give new FA shooters because if they froze up on the trigger, it wouldn’t run away in them.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Uh, I don't know if you can talk about your berries on this forum...it's supposed to be a family forum you know. :dunno:

As long as you realize that you can't put that next to your twig and berries after a lot of 3 round bursts, you should be fine. Otherwise, you will probably end up with a high level of discomfort...and most likely the need for medical treatment.

:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Uh, I don't know if you can talk about your berries on this forum...it's supposed to be a family forum you know.

It takes berries to MAKE a family...just sayin :):

My AC556 had a three round burst. I rarely used it but it was great for first time full auto shooters.

But, it was very good to give new FA shooters because if they froze up on the trigger, it wouldn’t run away in them.

Definitely agree with this. Much safer for someone that has little experience behind the trigger.

Slowhand how was the ac556. That is one i have considered doing a post sample with. Cheap to shoot but i bet that thin profile barrel heats up really fast.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Definitely agree with this. Much safer for someone that has little experience behind the trigger.

Slowhand how was the ac556. That is one i have considered doing a post sample with. Cheap to shoot but i bet that thin profile barrel heats up really fast.

It was a great gun. Mine was super reliable even with non Ruger mags. The barrel was thin compared to other Guns. I tried to limit to to three mags before letting it cool down. Mine was a blues 13” model with a folder. I milled out an ATI stock to fit it and installed an UltimAK rail. It was a smooth shooter, more so than the M-16’s I shot. It just didn’t have The modularity if the AR platform.

Top Bottom