• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    I have a Griffin Armament Revolution in jail right now so I have been looking at some 9mm good for it.

I was going to look at Freedom Munitions but now that they are gone. Seeing what else people are using. Must of the time it will be out of a Glock 19 and a AR pistol with a 5" barrel.

From what I have read, most 147 grain are subsonic, but was looking for something that might burn a bit cleaner but still have a good price.
    I am planning on reloading at some time but now for now.
    Thanks

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Check out Bobcat Armament down in Shelbyville. They are an INGO supporter and an awesome shop.

Kimball will make you whatever you want if you can't find what you need in his standard inventory. He charges a $30 setup fee to adjust his presses for your exact specs, but will load up anything you want at his standard rates at whatever quantity you want.

He isnt the cheapest when you look on the interwebs, but you are supporting a local family owned Hoosier business that bends over backwards to help his customers. (like holding the store open an extra 15 minutes so you can get there in time)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I forgot to mention, if you are looking for stock items, call first before you make the drive. Like any other store, he does run out from time to time, even on things you think are obvious he would have in stock. (backorders, guy an hour ahead of you bought the last ones, etc)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Another nice thing about Bobcat, I was looking for 500 rounds of 124 grain 9mm, I contacted him via Facebook, and he was out. He also said he wasn't planning on running any before the weekend due to other commitments. A few hours later he messaged me and said he would have it ready on Saturday morning for me.

Great customer service.

Top Bottom