• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Anyone in the Central Indiana area that owns a full auto 1919A4 willing to bring it out to the ProTEQ INGO Open shoot next weekend? I'm considering selling one of my other machineguns to fund a 1919A4 purchase and I'd love to get some first hand experience with one and put it next to my HK21 beltfed for a comparison (since I'd probably be selling the HK21 as well, if I got a 1919A4).

I can bring a bunch of .308 (mostly steel cased, but I do have a chunk of ZQI brass). I might be able to scare up some .30-06 if that what's what your gun takes (and maybe a can of old surplus 8mm somewhere on my ammo shelf, if yours is a 8mm).

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    I would be all for it if it was weekend before or weekend after. I am working that weekend. You are more than welcome to come down to the shop/house and burn up some rounds though. Pm me if you are interedted.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I would be all for it if it was weekend before or weekend after. I am working that weekend. You are more than welcome to come down to the shop/house and burn up some rounds though. Pm me if you are interedted.

Thanks, I'll take you up on it. I'll PM you and we can figure out future date that will work for your schedule.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just wanted to follow up and thank praff again for his generous hospitality. I had a blast, even with the rain. I think my decision might be even harder now. That 1919 was a lot of fun.

Also, that post-sample Glock 18 might be tipping me over the edge of going the 07/02 route myself. :cool:

Anyway, it's this kind of stuff that makes INGO the amazing forum that it is. :ingo:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Just wanted to follow up and thank praff again for his generous hospitality. I had a blast, even with the rain. I think my decision might be even harder now. That 1919 was a lot of fun.

Also, that post-sample Glock 18 might be tipping me over the edge of going the 07/02 route myself. :cool:

Anyway, it's this kind of stuff that makes INGO the amazing forum that it is. :ingo:

Yessir!!!! good time indeed. The H&K stuff was fun to shoot....you are welcome back anytime you want to shoot.

Top Bottom