• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I've been researching suppressors to possibly/finally dip my toe into the NFA pool and came across a lot of great reviews on this one. It's a relatively new product/company, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    No one will expect those with SOTs. The very first batch just got shipped out. There's a 12 page thread in the silencer forum on arfcom talking about the vox. Go check it out

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    One of the NFA channels on YouTube has a pretty good review up. I’ll link it later when I can, if no one beats me to it.

It sounded awesome with 300BLK and 220 Hush.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NFA review channel has a review up I know.

I've been lucky enough to get out and shot it already, had one show up at the shop a couple weeks back out of that first batch and went out and put a hundred or so rounds through it. It's a cool can, sounds similar with subs than the dead air stuff probably, didn't notice any FRP but I didn't shoot it side by side or anything. I did shoot it right after an omega and it was a hair louder with subs but nothing to worry about. Standing off the gun the difference was negligible. It is nice that you can throw it on something short though, shot it on a very very short 7.62x39 and it didn't miss a beat, even trying to heat it up like crazy everything went super well.

Not sure where you're at but if you're close by you can check it out.

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I'm near New Albany. I'm most impressed by the weight difference compared to other suppressors with similar capabilities.

Top Bottom