Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Hop

User Info Menu

I'm scared to even take my 22 can apart. It was a Form 1 self made can & I pressed in the baffles myself. I'm sure I'll need to press them out. I hope it doesn't bugger them up much.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Or use an ultrasonic if you have aluminum baffles...
    Meh. The baffles are a bit thicker than foil. As long as the chemical is safe for aluminum youíll be fine. I use diluted Krud Kutter in my HF ultrasonic about every 300-400 rounds. More often if shooting lead.

If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

User Info Menu

I let mine sit in Ziploc sealed with pro shot clp for a couple hours this time and it basically just wiped clean. I just won't let myself put over 500 rounds between cleanings again. I'd think clp would work fine on aluminum baffles without being harsh, just takes longer for it to soak through the grime.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    Meh. The baffles are a bit thicker than foil. As long as the chemical is safe for aluminum youíll be fine. I use diluted Krud Kutter in my HF ultrasonic about every 300-400 rounds. More often if shooting lead.

At what ratio to do you dilute? How long do you run them? Confirming aluminum baffles? Thatís pretty good for non abrasive and no dip.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goodcat View Post
    At what ratio to do you dilute? How long do you run them? Confirming aluminum baffles? Thatís pretty good for non abrasive and no dip.
    3-1 dilution. Yep, aluminum. 2x on the max cycle (with heat). I think about 10 minutes-ish.

User Info Menu

3-1 dilution. Yep, aluminum. 2x on the max cycle (with heat). I think about 10 minutes-ish.

I appreciate it.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

Color me impressed!

What suppressor?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Color me impressed!

What suppressor?
    1st gen Guardian .22

User Info Menu

1st gen Guardian .22
    Cool.

I thought bigcraig and I were the only ones unfortunate enough to have aluminum baffles on a .22 can!
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Color me impressed!

What suppressor?
    I'm impressed as well. I thought those baffles looked familiar (Guardian 22). Time to look into an ultrasonic cleaner!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛAΒE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast