Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Rimfire can cleaning, holy cow

Just cleaned my tb 22td for the first time. Holy smokes what a chore! I probably ran just shy of 1k through it and what a mess. So what's the best way to clean these nasty little baffles? By hand is a cruel joke.

User Info Menu

Yep, you just learned the down-side of suppressors.

If you go much more beyond 200-300 shots, you're creating a real chore for yourself!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twangbanger View Post
    Yep, you just learned the down-side of suppressors.

If you go much more beyond 200-300 shots, you're creating a real chore for yourself!
    It won't happen again lol Glocks have ruint me

User Info Menu

ďThe dipĒ works really well, but very dangerous and toxic. Look it up. Iím too scared after using it a couple times. I wet tumble my aluminum baffles and have had no issues with pitting or rounding of edges like people say will theoretically happen.
    I thought Mosin Nagants came from the earth and there was a limitless supply of this raw fuel?

User Info Menu

Knock the big crap off and put it back together. No reason to make it squeaky clean.

User Info Menu

I knocked the bid chunks and gunk out of it, poured some proshot clp on the baffles and put the in a Ziploc for a couple hours. Most of it wiped off after that. Put it back together oiled hope that helps make it a little easier.

User Info Menu

I've been waiting eleven months to have this problem.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

If itís stainless steel then use CLR on the baffles. Soak for 3 hours and brush off with a nylon brush. Itís toxic but gets the job done n a hurry with no elbow grease
    Follow me on Instagram @gunrunner219

User Info Menu

Other than physical abrasion, like the above poster who wet-tumbles them, if you have aluminum baffles - it's virtually impossible.

signed,

A guy who didn't take care of his 100% aluminum .22 suppressor who he had for years and years and years
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROLEXrifleman View Post
    If itís stainless steel then use CLR on the baffles. Soak for 3 hours and brush off with a nylon brush. Itís toxic but gets the job done n a hurry with no elbow grease
    Just to be clear, is this what mean when you say CLR? https://www.walmart.com/ip/CLR-Calci...16&athena=true

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast