• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    I just received a new Lage Max 11/15 upper for my M11-nine. For those that don't follow the latest innovations in the Mac world, this is a 556 rifle caliber upper that was built for the Mac platform RR guns. It's a great product, very well built and the fit and finishe is top quality. The details and specs are on their website if interested. I was fortunate enough to get on the waiting list early in development. The list is somewhere around 1,000 and I was number 33. It's a game changer for Macs. It's currently only available for the M11-nine, but soon they will have them for the M11-a1 and Mac 10. It's now the cheapest way to get into the full auto rifle caliber game. I will give a range report as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.

Attachments

• IMG_2691.jpg
      IMG_2691.jpg
      687.8 KB · Views: 42

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Looks good! Definitely need a full report on reliability before I’d throw down that kinda of money on a upper. That being said I’ve never heard anything bad about Lage products.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I saw something about this awhile back and didn't really get why it was necessary other than "because we can." (which I have no problems with, by the way)
    But now I get it and it's "nifty" factor has gone up a couple notches for me.
    Hope it works well for ya!

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, it's picking up where the old Alliance Armament SABRE left off. In fact, I think there are some similarities in the design, though obviously Richard Lage put his unique touch on it. I used to own a SABRE when I had an M10/45 and it was great, though big and clunky. I sold the whole rig off and bought an M16, which is obviously better. Still, if you are an M11 owner, this will give you pretty amazing flexibility in your usage.

There is also another group (or maybe a guy) working on an M10 type of this in 7.62x39 that takes AK mags.

t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    I got a chance to shoot it today. As with all my other Lage uppers it didn't disappoint. The Max 11/15 is the real deal. It ate everything I put through it right out of the box. Not one single failure of any kind. Very smooth, but it did rise some if I stayed on the trigger, but nothing uncontrollable. I'm very happy with it so far.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I just received a new Lage Max 11/15 upper for my M11-nine. For those that don't follow the latest innovations in the Mac world, this is a 556 rifle caliber upper that was built for the Mac platform RR guns. It's a great product, very well built and the fit and finishe is top quality. The details and specs are on their website if interested. I was fortunate enough to get on the waiting list early in development. The list is somewhere around 1,000 and I was number 33. It's a game changer for Macs. It's currently only available for the M11-nine, but soon they will have them for the M11-a1 and Mac 10. It's now the cheapest way to get into the full auto rifle caliber game. I will give a range report as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.

You mean the FNC doesn't count? :(

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    You mean the FNC doesn't count? :(

I think even an M11/9 + Lage Max11/15 are still going to be cheaper than an FNC with sear. Maybe if the M11/9s were only on the upper end of their price range, you might be able to beat that price with an AC556 on the low end.

FAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    NWI
    I just received the email to pick mine. I chose the kit with the drill hole so it should be ready in 2-3 weeks they said. Looking forward to it.

Throwsstones

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    Morgan county
    Thanks t1545jh that’s not as big of a whole as I thought it would be. I like the adjustability of being able to try different buffers and springs, but cutting a whole in such an expensive is weapon is unnerving. You can also have a folding stock with the IRM. Hoping Richard gets approval for the baby MAC in less time than it took for the M11/9.

Top Bottom