Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

New Lage Max 11/15

I just received a new Lage Max 11/15 upper for my M11-nine. For those that don't follow the latest innovations in the Mac world, this is a 556 rifle caliber upper that was built for the Mac platform RR guns. It's a great product, very well built and the fit and finishe is top quality. The details and specs are on their website if interested. I was fortunate enough to get on the waiting list early in development. The list is somewhere around 1,000 and I was number 33. It's a game changer for Macs. It's currently only available for the M11-nine, but soon they will have them for the M11-a1 and Mac 10. It's now the cheapest way to get into the full auto rifle caliber game. I will give a range report as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Looks good! Definitely need a full report on reliability before Id throw down that kinda of money on a upper. That being said Ive never heard anything bad about Lage products.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I saw something about this awhile back and didn't really get why it was necessary other than "because we can." (which I have no problems with, by the way)
    But now I get it and it's "nifty" factor has gone up a couple notches for me.
    Hope it works well for ya!

User Info Menu

Yeah, it's picking up where the old Alliance Armament SABRE left off. In fact, I think there are some similarities in the design, though obviously Richard Lage put his unique touch on it. I used to own a SABRE when I had an M10/45 and it was great, though big and clunky. I sold the whole rig off and bought an M16, which is obviously better. Still, if you are an M11 owner, this will give you pretty amazing flexibility in your usage.

There is also another group (or maybe a guy) working on an M10 type of this in 7.62x39 that takes AK mags.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I got a chance to shoot it today. As with all my other Lage uppers it didn't disappoint. The Max 11/15 is the real deal. It ate everything I put through it right out of the box. Not one single failure of any kind. Very smooth, but it did rise some if I stayed on the trigger, but nothing uncontrollable. I'm very happy with it so far.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by t1545jh View Post
    I just received a new Lage Max 11/15 upper for my M11-nine. For those that don't follow the latest innovations in the Mac world, this is a 556 rifle caliber upper that was built for the Mac platform RR guns. It's a great product, very well built and the fit and finishe is top quality. The details and specs are on their website if interested. I was fortunate enough to get on the waiting list early in development. The list is somewhere around 1,000 and I was number 33. It's a game changer for Macs. It's currently only available for the M11-nine, but soon they will have them for the M11-a1 and Mac 10. It's now the cheapest way to get into the full auto rifle caliber game. I will give a range report as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.
    You mean the FNC doesn't count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Plinker

User Info Menu

Lage makes great uppers for the MAC RRs. Im #33 on the list for the Baby MAC version coming soon!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    You mean the FNC doesn't count?
    I think even an M11/9 + Lage Max11/15 are still going to be cheaper than an FNC with sear. Maybe if the M11/9s were only on the upper end of their price range, you might be able to beat that price with an AC556 on the low end.

FAL
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I just received the email to pick mine. I chose the kit with the drill hole so it should be ready in 2-3 weeks they said. Looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FAL View Post
    I just received the email to pick mine. I chose the kit with the drill hole so it should be ready in 2-3 weeks they said. Looking forward to it.
    Nice. I look forward to your review (with videos... hint hint).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast