• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    Would it be legal to buy a CZ Scorpion carbine, with the fake can, and Pin/Weld my Gemtech threaded adapter to it? The can will be able to thread on and off, but with the can on, the barrel length will be 16”?

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I don't think so. It would be functional without the can with too short a barrel. I am not an expert.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Are you saying you want to cut the barrel down shorter than 16" and then pin/weld the adapter on to bring the length back to 16", or are you cutting it so that it will be shorter than 16", even with the adapter on? If you are relying on the suppressor to bring your barrel length back to 16", but it is not permanently attached, then you would need to have it registered as a short barreled rifle.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Would it be legal to buy a CZ Scorpion carbine, with the fake can, and Pin/Weld my Gemtech threaded adapter to it? The can will be able to thread on and off, but with the can on, the barrel length will be 16”?

The barrel on the carbine is 16”. The fake can is a shroud that threads on the end and and goes OVER the barrel. (The barrel continues the entire length inside the can).

It’s the same barrel as the carbine with the brake.

Top Bottom