• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    I am looking to purchase a suppressor or three from an out of state dealer. I need to find a local class 3 FFL to handle the transfer paperwork. I am located on the north side of Indy. Any suggestions and or cost info would be appreciated.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I am looking to purchase a suppressor or three from an out of state dealer. I need to find a local class 3 FFL to handle the transfer paperwork. I am located on the north side of Indy. Any suggestions and or cost info would be appreciated.

ZR Tactical in Noblesville does Class 3 transfers. I think it's $70 or $80 to do it.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    OP, unless you're getting them dirt cheap, you really may want to shop locally for them.

With shipping costs and transfer fees ($50-100 per item) you may end up spending more $.

There are a TON of suppressor dealers in central Indiana these days. Unless you've found rare or hard to find suppressors, I can almost guarantee that someone around has what you're looking for.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I like ZRT.
    There's another nice little store near my office in Carmel too: Pinnacle Firearms ? Carmel, Indiana
    $75 for a class III transfer. I need to get off my butt and have them transfer in a Sig 22LR suppressor from an out of state buddy of mine.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I agree, with out of state businesses now charging sales tax and around $70 for the transfer, it might be cheaper to shop local.

Scenarfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2018
    Hamilton County
    I like ZRT.
    There's another nice little store near my office in Carmel too: Pinnacle Firearms ? Carmel, Indiana
    $75 for a class III transfer. I need to get off my butt and have them transfer in a Sig 22LR suppressor from an out of state buddy of mine.

Hop,
    these guys might be perfect as I have an office off Carmel Drive also. Do you know if they serve as FFL for transfers from private sellers or out of state? If so how much do they charge?
    thanks!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Hop,
    these guys might be perfect as I have an office off Carmel Drive also. Do you know if they serve as FFL for transfers from private sellers or out of state? If so how much do they charge?
    thanks!

Yes they do. My buddy is cutting me a deal on a Sig 22LR suppressor and I've already spoke to Pinnacle. Their fee is $75 for a Class III transfer.

Clay319

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Boone County
    After looking into the out of state transfer issues, I ended up ordering from Hoosier Armory in Noblesville. They were very helpful and had very competitive pricing also. I was happy to support a local company as well. Thanks to every one that replied!

Top Bottom