• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Got an email from deadair March 31st their Sandman K price increases to $899MSRP from $699MSRP just a heads up for the nfa guys. Makes no sense to me I think they're priced right now I was going to pick one up but it would of been around summer. What do you guys think is it worth the extra $200?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    It depends on what you're gonna use it for. Will this be your first can? What's your expectations? Not sure about those MSRPs as I never buy at MSRP. I just worry about the amount of cash leaving my account. I can order a sandman k for $465 shipped right this minute.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I have other cans it's just a can I've had my eye on for awhile seems like it would be perfect on my longer barrelled rifles. I just dont have the funds right now I will this summer but if the price jumps $200 I'm thinking about passing on it. Silencershop has it for $569 I think that's what it's worth but not any higher hopefully the street price doesn't rise much. That $465 is making it real hard to wait though who has it at that price?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Cost of materials increase, labor, maybe they have to shut down production for better sellers to make the K model? Hard telling, price increases happen all the time.

Henry firearms had a price increase for 2018. CZ and Ruger did for 2019. Nothing stays the same. When Silencerco offered the Saker556K I remember it costing more than the Saker 556.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I buy my cans through Hansohn Brothers. I doubt DA will raise the price of the K $200 because they're in direct competition with EA, which just released their Vox K at $510

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Yeah I dont see them selling k's if they actually do raise the price. Thanks for the heads up on EA's Vox K I'll probably go with it.

Top Bottom