• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Anyone else see/fill out a new paper form 1 or 4 and see the 3 requirements for the pictures?

Here's a copy and paste per ATFs website:

15. Photograph
    Affix a 2” x 2” Photograph here.
    No Stapling. Tape Sides of Photo to the Application.
    1. Photo must have been taken within the last year.
    2. Photo must have been taken in full face view without a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline.
    3. On back of photograph print full name, last 4 of SSN, and business address.

Number 3 is what I'm curious on. For starters business address, do they mean where you work or the tramsferees address? Also do they get so many pics lost/jumbled you have to label them for them?

I've done a lot of NFA stuff (at least I like to think). Paperwork sucks but oh well the result is worth it. But the pic thing just bugs the hell out of me for some reason, I might just be getting my panties in a wad though and maybe this makes the paperwork process faster and I shouldn't complain

I plan on calling the ATF on Monday and asking about the address just wondering if anyone knew the answer already

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    So real funky wording since they say "business address"

Per conversation with ATF this morning, the address you need to write on the back of the picture is the same address listed in part 1, so the transferee's address

Top Bottom