Suppressor Shoot March 30th! Come shoot some suppressed firearms!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    There will be a suppressor shoot March 30th at Lost Creek conservation club between Terre Haute and Brazil put on by Terre Haute Guns from 10am-2pm. I'd posted about one before but it was more so a closed shoot to pay and sign up for, there will still be several different silencers out as last time and people are welcome to pay the $10 to shoot shop firearms and ammo and receive a credit toward any purchase they wished to make. However, now that we've gotten a feel for things from the last shoot people are welcome to bring their own NFA items and targets with them and we will have an area with a firing line for personal firearms which makes the drive worth it for those out of town. So long as people are safe and considerate no one will be asked to leave of course!

We are wanting everything to be suppressed at the shoot for the majority of the day, but all NFA items are welcome, we will even have some full auto firearms out if that gets you excited as well, so be sure and bring some ammo to shoot those!

On a very exciting note GSL technologies (a company you should check out if you don't know of them) will be on site with their silencers for demo all you need to do is bring your factory ammo and you can have at it. I am pretty excited about them coming and if you like/liked Gemtech silencers you will like GSL, the old backbone and holder of many patents from gemtech is running GSL. They have been around since '85 and are not just some overnight popup like many of the companies you see around the industry. They are based in Michigan and making some cool products, so you may check them out and come to the shoot and see for yourself.

If you have a firearm you are wanting to try a specific can on that we have available we can try and make that work for you and I know GSL will be bringing several mounting options for you to try some of their cans out on your personal firearms as well. We are hoping to have a fun, and safe shoot and let everyone get some exposure to a day of suppressed shooting!

If you want to sign up like last time you just need to call the shop and they will take care of you.

Thanks everyone, I'll update the thread as things go!

*Update, if you have silencers awaiting form 4 at the shop and would like them brought out for you to use, please call the shop and let them know! We are also still on. Rain or shine we will be out there!

Last edited:

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    This is probably one of the few times that I'm going to be sad to be in Florida instead of Indiana. :(

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Sad you guys will miss it. I didn't really think about people being out of town for Spring Break when I set that date. We will be having another one maybe in the fall of this year and certainly Spring of '20 again.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I like Gemtech but that drive is a bit far. I do miss going to Brazil to get thrown around like a ragdoll in aikido. Good area.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was hoping to make it down for this but sadly I am officially out. The kids will be on spring break and my parents are coming in from PA for the weekend.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Is this still happening if it rains?

Yes it is still on even if it rains. There is a shelter out there and we will have a canopy or two set up as well. While it won't be ideal we will not be canceling barring some extremely bad weather beyond just rain.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Sorry to hear Allen, would have been great to have you!

Tomorrow we have a pavilion, as well as a couple pop up tents that will be up so please feel free to show up even in the rain. GSL will be unveiling a new silencer I got a peak at today as well. It should be a pretty cool event. I'd bring 9mm and 556/223 with you, they will have some select fire guns out there in those calibers. There will also be several other hosts from 338 on down. Hope to see some of you guys there!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom