• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I used the Eforms page today for the first time and filed two forms 1's and wow that was difficult. But i noticed after i finished my second form 1 i never got a cover paged to send in with the finger print cards. After looking further into it my form 1 is Pending Research and warns of additional time delays. The gun in question is a VZ.61 scorpion in 9mm makarov. i think what flagged it was the caliber only .32 was listed which surprises me because the .380 models are quite popular (im sure the 9mak is the least common) but it was a easy choice for me being a mak fan. So i guess the real question is roughly how long do these "pending research" things take and once that is done will they send me a cover page to send the finger prints in?

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Well roughly 5 hours later my status has changed to submitted in process and they sent my cover sheet to me. I did take the time to take a picture of the model number and caliber marking and uploaded it with the form 1 so maybe that helped. So far despite the website's bugs i like it!

Top Bottom