• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The user tunability is neat and the street price should be good as well. It’s the screw in baffle part that I’m not sure about, given how dirty rimfire is.

I wonder what the recommended cleaning interval is to keep the threads useable.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The user tunability is neat and the street price should be good as well. It’s the screw in baffle part that I’m not sure about, given how dirty rimfire is.

I wonder what the recommended cleaning interval is to keep the threads useable.

You can really extend the cleaning interval, at least as far as threads are concerned, with some decent graphite anti-seize.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I know a guy who bought one, should have the tax stamp back any time. I also am concerned about the design and the screw in baffles, it'll be interesting to see how everything works out for him. I'm excited to go shoot it though for sure!

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Glad to see CZ offering this, would be great for varmints and such. Agree on seeing how the screw in baffle holds up. I think I would be cleaning after each trip out to help with continued ease of use.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Wasn't there another can with a similar design a while back? I seem to recall the discussion about the internal threads.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Glad to see CZ offering this, would be great for varmints and such. Agree on seeing how the screw in baffle holds up. I think I would be cleaning after each trip out to help with continued ease of use.

CZ is recommending cleaning every 300 rounds. That’s a lot of cleaning if your a heavy rimfire user.
    https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-rimfire/

I’ll have to double check when I get home, but I believe the instructions with my can said 3000 round cleanings.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was just thinking that, but I can't remember who made it.

I found it. It was the CZ 455 with the integrally suppressed barrel.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/12/28/integrally-suppressed-cz-455/

3C84798C-1687-4E23-AAAD-60C5AAC567B3.jpeg

Top Bottom