• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Picked up a stribog today, now im working on the efile form 1. This is a sweet little subgun and will be awesome with a stock. I ordered this a day before globalordnance announced the new version with non reciprocating charging handle tho :(

Now to figure out what stock im going to order. I've got an ar adapter, but safe harbor makes a pictinny style for mcx stocks? I'm not familiar with pictinny mounted stocks. I was thinking pdw stock but a side folder would be fun too.

aN0vqCi.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Yes, but they are only 20 dollars a piece.

The mothership in Slovakia is working to develop a metal or metal lined mag. The polymer is good to go, properly reinforced and very well made, steel would make them drop free easier out of the us versions polymer magwell. Euro versions can have an aluminum receiver, with AR style grip attachment.

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    They've talked about a delayed blowback version potentially coming. If they bring that to the US I would get one.

Its is in the atf's hands right now. Grand Power doesn't act overly confident that we'll get it. A guy on arfcom successfully converted his to a roller delayed tho.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Its is in the atf's hands right now. Grand Power doesn't act overly confident that we'll get it. A guy on arfcom successfully converted his to a roller delayed tho.

Just read elsewhere that In Lead We Trust is going to make a delayed blowback conversion kit. If that happens I think I'm in.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    So there is a working prototype glock lower, uses ar triggers and grips. 3lug barrels are nearly in the wild and a colt lower is in works.

Top Bottom