Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PinoyJedi View Post
    Went ahead and ordered the Obsidian 9 from silencer shop with the trust and stamp. Went to my LGS and used the kiosk, took my photo with the app and that was that. I was amazed at how easy it all was, hardest part was rolling my finger correctly to get a good print!

I am really excited, this has been a dream of mine since I was a kid.
    You did fine. Obsidian is a good can

User Info Menu

I just got my obsidian 45 can couple months ago and love it. Super quiet with 45 being they’re subsonic. Used on my cz scorpion 9 and works great as well. Looking to add a 9 mm can later on but gonna wait and see if any deals come along thru SilencerShop. Used them for the 45 can and process was painless, minus the longggggggg wait. You won’t be disappointed my friend!
    You can’t fix stupid

User Info Menu

They do make the process very easy. I own an Obsidian, you'll be very happy with it. Rugged pistol silencers are up at the top of my list if it's going on a pistol and not a sub gun. Congrats!!

ljk
    Expert

User Info Menu

Was looking at the Rugged Obsidian 9 on their website, with the stamp and trust it looks like it will be just over $800, and looks ready to go out of the box.

Yeah, waiting will be hard, but I think it will be worth it!
    Silencer Shop is the way to go.

I ordered one at NRA over last weekend. I've got an Obsidian 45 already. Rugged cans are solid.
    NoMo new guns, Mo Ammo.

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the responses! Happy to hear Rugged was a good choice, and you have been happy with them.

Will be using it on my G19, walther P22, and now it gives me an excuse to build a 300 blackout rifle!

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the responses! Happy to hear Rugged was a good choice, and you have been happy with them.

Will be using it on my G19, walther P22, and now it gives me an excuse to build a 300 blackout rifle!

even though rugged is user serviceable I would highly recommend getting a dedicated .22 can just because 22’s are so dirty
    You can’t fix stupid

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have an obsidian 9. It is everything a solid 9mm suppressor should be in the full configuration, and although louder it is nice to have the short option. You will be happy!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Congrats on the obsidian 9! Great can - now goodluck with your wait. The only thing to make it go faster is to buy more NFA items so it wont be alone in jail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2