Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I put 11.5 on my form but wouldn't be too difficult to send them a letter saying I'm going to switch to a 10.5 inch. But, I think I decided on the BCM 11.5. I think I will enjoy the smaller grip of their MCMR rail compared to the quad rail. Thanks for the reply!

  2. #12
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Thanks for the input. I think I am going to go with the BCM though. I don't plan on throwing a lot of stuff on it so the Mlok rail would be a better option for me and save a bit on weight. And yes, I did E-file

  3. #13
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Burchamj View Post
    I put 11.5 on my form but wouldn't be too difficult to send them a letter saying I'm going to switch to a 10.5 inch. But, I think I decided on the BCM 11.5. I think I will enjoy the smaller grip of their MCMR rail compared to the quad rail. Thanks for the reply!
    You dont have to send a letter.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

  4. #14
    Grandmaster CPT Nervous's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    You don't have to send a letter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

  5. #15
    Grandmaster CPT Nervous's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    You'll be happy with the BCM. It's a better barrel, and the MCMR is undoubtedly a far superior handguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

  6. #16
    Hop
    Hop is offline
    Master Hop's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just to make you second guess... I have both. I've shoot a lot of sub moa groups with my DD MK18. I seem to get ~1.5 moa out of the BCM.

    Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

    Revere's Riders Instructor - Scored both Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

    NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

  7. #17
    Master sig1473's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Just to make you second guess... I have both. I've shoot a lot of sub moa groups with my DD MK18. I seem to get ~1.5 moa out of the BCM.

    Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk
    QFT. This seems to be the consensus among a lot of shooters who shoot +1000rds a year. BCM makes a reliable barrel but they are not known for their accuracy when compared to others.
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

  8. #18
    Plinker EXLINE's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Get the urg-I which is basically the Mk 18 mod 2 with DD barrel 10.3 and geiselle m lok rail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge