Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ryninger View Post
    Called DA today and spoke with "Rod," the Nomax is set to release in 2-3months. Dude was giddy chatting about it. Range reports have been impressive. I've waited this long to order a can, I'll wait a little longer and get a Nomax!
    My interest usually lies in integrals because I value maximum suppression, so it's saying something that the Nomax range reports have my attention. If it lives up to the reports, I'll have to buy one.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    My interest usually lies in integrals because I value maximum suppression, so it's saying something that the Nomax range reports have my attention. If it lives up to the reports, I'll have to buy one.
    Links?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Links?
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-metering-day/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    I exchanged messages with Todd Magee recently and he said he put it on a 14.5 PWS and it was the quietest AR setup he's ever shot. I was very impressed with the at ear numbers not being higher than the muzzle with how low they both were too.

User Info Menu

And no OSS. Sad.
    Stamp collecting is fun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3