Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Suppressor ban

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    What did it do?
    Victim of infringement

User Info Menu

Man that is a shortie for sure. Any specs on it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sngehl01 View Post
    It sucks this gets pushed now, but just imagine how much worse it could be I guess.
    If you saw the dem debates, you know confiscation is what we'd be discussing right now, because they certainly were.

This is the danger of NFA items and why I've never been able to justify it. The ATF knows where every single item is at all times; with the stroke of a pen they can be at your door and taking your property without compensation, and no boating accident story is going to fly.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    If you saw the dem debates, you know confiscation is what we'd be discussing right now, because they certainly were.

This is the danger of NFA items and why I've never been able to justify it. The ATF knows where every single item is at all times; with the stroke of a pen they can be at your door and taking your property without compensation, and no boating accident story is going to fly.
    Living in fear is another way they win. Trump himself lead the charge to outlaw bumpstocks without any buyback option. Just boom you're a felon now. Don't think for one second they couldn't /don't already have a fairly accurate profile on you from your bank records, browser history, and cloud storage. Having my pictures and address... No biggie.

Rather than fearing having a registered firearm, fear any person deranged enough to believe they should rule over supposedly free peoples. Both parties want a disarmed obedient populace feeding them tax dollars and breeding next generation fighters for them to send to war over resources under the guise of security. It's not left v right. It's freedom v servitude.

Plinker

User Info Menu

^ this

Hop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post

Where on my stamps does it say where I keep my NFA items? It could be in a sealed tube buried somewhere or in a safety deposit box or maybe a storage unit. As long as I'm the only one in possession, isn't that OK? If ATF knocks on my door asking to see it, I'll schedule a meeting at my & my lawyers convenience. I didn't grant ATF permission to barge into my house at any time by applying for that stupid stamp. I am not an FFL business.

Revere's Riders Instructor - Scored both Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Where on my stamps does it say where I keep my NFA items? It could be in a sealed tube buried somewhere or in a safety deposit box or maybe a storage unit. As long as I'm the only one in possession, isn't that OK? If ATF knocks on my door asking to see it, I'll schedule a meeting at my & my lawyers convenience. I didn't grant ATF permission to barge into my house at any time by applying for that stupid stamp. I am not an FFL business.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think the ATF sees it that way.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think the ATF sees it that way.
    You are correct, AT and unconstitutional F does not see it that way, see Branch Davidians.

Hop

User Info Menu

Branch Davidians were accused of making full auto guns without stamps. I'm pretty sure .gov had a warrant and were not allowed in to search. If ATF has a warrant then come on over. I've got a Keurig & I'll make them some coffee.

Hi ATF guys! I still haven't sent in my Sig 22LR Form4. Please don't put it on the bottom of the pile when I do. K, thanks!

Revere's Riders Instructor - Scored both Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6