• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Typical grabber bull****. Somebody, somewhere, used a thing, so that's our opportunity to take it from everyone!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can see a flawed logic that would lead someone to thinking that banning bump stocks is a good idea.

I cannot see the same thing for silencers, especially since they are so heavily regulated and already illegal in most states that would favor an outright ban.

Silencers should be completely unregulated. We should be able to buy them at a fair market price from Amazon. There exists no legitimate reasons for regulating, much less banning them.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I can see a flawed logic that would lead someone to thinking that banning bump stocks is a good idea.

I cannot see the same thing for silencers, especially since they are so heavily regulated and already illegal in most states that would favor an outright ban.

Silencers should be completely unregulated. We should be able to buy them at a fair market price from Amazon. There exists no legitimate reasons for regulating, much less banning them.

+1

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Seems as though this would be an oportunity to educate the general public on this issue. Maybe turn it around and get the hearing protection act passed, like it should have been a couple years ago?

Where are our 2A lobbying organizations on this? Our Senators and Representatives?

way2good4u95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 5, 2018
    Plainfield

+1

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not worried.
    Let them ban silencers all they want.

(they don't exist)

Are you implying that "silencers" don't exist because of the term?

Are you aware that Hiram Maxim (the inventor) called it a silencer and his patent says "silencer"? We all know it only reduces the sound and nothing is 100% silent, but the aversion to what is factually the correct name for the device is silly in my opinion. Maybe I'm just not cool enough to say "supressor."

Top Bottom