• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Not sure where you are located. Bare Arms in Noblesville has two 22 cans that were in inventory when he bought the shop 9 months ago. I asked about them today. He said he would be willing to deal. I bought a revolver that was original stock and he sold it to me for $15 over cost. He wants the old stuff out. One was a YHM, priced at $299.00. The other was a CF Gunworks 22,17,22mag can at $299.00. I don't know if that is a fair price or anything about those individual products. You might call him. 317-770-6626

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Not sure where you are located. Bare Arms in Noblesville has two 22 cans that were in inventory when he bought the shop 9 months ago. I asked about them today. He said he would be willing to deal. I bought a revolver that was original stock and he sold it to me for $15 over cost. He wants the old stuff out. One was a YHM, priced at $299.00. The other was a CF Gunworks 22,17,22mag can at $299.00. I don't know if that is a fair price or anything about those individual products. You might call him. 317-770-6626

Thanks. I'll give him a ring on Tuesday.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    If you travel over to arfcom there's a bolded thread in the silencer subforum that usually stays on the first page that's dedicated to deals on suppressors. The guys are really good about posting up stuff they find

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I'm bumping this back up because Black Friday is coming up sooner than later. Maybe we should start posting deals on here? I'm looking to finally get a suppressor, heavily leaning towards an AAC 762SD or 762-SD-6 (or both!).

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'd say there may be a black friday sale from Silencer Shop. I know my LGS had some very cheap 22 cans last time I was looking at prices. They had a rugged oculus that was priced very low for some reason. I don't think we will see sales on cans though anywhere like we do on guns. At least not in the near future or with the NFA laws being like they are, I'd say for the most part unless a silencer is an older model or being discontinued or sales never took off you doh't see many sales.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Fantastic! Thanks all!
    Hansohn Brothers pretty much always does a 10% off on Black Friday. If you're an Arfcom member then email Hansohn and they'll give you special pricing. That coupled with the sale price you can pick up a Resonator for about $365. Last BF I picked up a TBAC ultra 9 for $865 shipped to my dealer. It was normally $1095 at that time

Top Bottom