• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    With the current Form 4 approval times exceeding 12 months, I thought it might be helpful to others to share that there are 3 dealers around Indianapolis that have indoor ranges and they allow you to shoot your silencer at their range while you wait the 12 months for ATF approval. Highsmith Guns is located in Greenfield, and they have a really nice indoor range. The only downside is that they only allow pistol calibers on their range, so you if you buy a rifle silencer through them, you wont be able to use it until the stamp comes. Indy Arms Company is in the Broadripple area. Their range is a little older, but supports pistol and rifle silencer conjugal visits. Lastly on the west side is Parabellum Arms in Avon. Their range supports up to 300 Win Mag, and they also have a Silencershop kiosk. In my opinion this is the best of both worlds. You can order from Silencershop, do all your fingerprints at the Kiosk at Parabellum, and then shoot your silencers at their nice indoor range while you wait the year for ATF approval. I hope this helps others looking to purchase silencers or other NFA items.

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I have two silencers in jail at Parabellum that I purchased through Silencershop. I think the kiosk is way easier than doing the ink fingerprints yourself or finding a police department that will do them. It takes 3 to 4 weeks for the silencers to show up at Parabellum after you buy them online at Silencershop since you have to wait for the Form 3 to be approved.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have a 22LR can sitting at Indy Arms and am trying to get another 22 LR can sent to Pinnacle in Carmel. The FFL in NY is having big problems with Pinnacle's email. I've tried about everything to get that can free from Commie New York. :xmad: I might just need to give up and have both cans sent to Indy Arms. I could have full visitation rights to shoot both & do back to back comparisons.

Shootandreload

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2017
    FRANKLIN
    Try Pk arms and tactical in the Franklin area. They have a sot and a range.Not a public range but if you buy a can from them you can have visitation until stamp arrives. 317-446-5792

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Mine is at the Indy Trading Post and I've had visits for the last year. It sucked when they closed the range down for renovations over the summer, but it also saved me some cash.

Top Bottom